It’s Back to School season again! This is a time of growth, excitement, and renewal (some would even say starting over) for so many families — so what better time for Parenting Safe Children to launch a new website?
Starting today, you can access our new “beta” website at www.parentingsafechildren.com and see the difference for yourself. What’s changed?
Well, one thing remains the same: you’ll still have access to the same acclaimed and proven resources on child sexual assault prevention as before.
However, everything else has been re-built, from the ground up, with you in mind. Some of our new features include:
- Completely re-organized navigation, making it easier to find the resources you need
- Updated wording that explains everything more clearly
- New design that is easier to navigate and easier on the eyes
- Responsive design that works on mobile devices as well as computers
- Online workshops are easier to purchase and access
And so much more.
Since this is a “beta” version, there may be occasional bugs and glitches. If you notice something “off” or not quite working as expected, please let us know by either using our new, built-in feedback form or by emailing Feather directly.
We are very excited to finally bring you this new site. We hope you enjoy using it and find it easier to use and navigate — and we eagerly look forward to your feedback.