WORKSHOP SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
It’s easy to register online for a Parenting Safe Children workshop.
- See the calendar on this page and choose a date and location that is convenient for you.
- For complete event details, click "Register Now."
- All payments for PSC workshops are handled via the online registration system.
- Once you register, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Lastly, if you don’t find a workshop date that fits your schedule, consider Hosting a workshop in your community. Or, Email Parenting Safe Children and we'll keep you updated on future workshop dates and locations.
Parenting Safe Children workshops cost $53.75 per person, including materials (rates may vary outside of Colorado). For more information, review Frequently Asked Questions, Email Parenting Safe Children, or call 303-931-5782. See below for Parenting Safe Children's Cancellation Policy.
Parenting Safe Children Cancellation Policy (Including No Show Policy)
Upon registering through our online system, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still don't see a confirmation email, please Email Parenting Safe Children or call 303-931-5782. We must receive your payment to reserve your space in a workshop.
Registration fees for Parenting Safe Children workshops are non-refundable. Parenting Safe Children is unable to credit or refund your registration fee for any reason; moreover, your registration fee cannot be transferred from one workshop date to another workshop date. If you cannot attend the workshop for which you have registered, you are welcome, however, to ask a friend or colleague to take your place in the workshop for which you have registered. In the event that you cannot find a replacement, you forfeit your registration fee.